Sarapiqui River White Water Rafting Experience
Duration: From 2 hours to 4 hours
- A whitewater rafting tour on the Sarapiqui River.
- Rapids of category 2 and 3.
- Surroundings are lush rainforest.
- Possibility of seeing rare wildlife.
- Possibility of cliff-jumping into the river.
With a Sarapiqui River whitewater rafting trip, you can experience nature's own roller-coaster ride. This wild river has fast-flowing rapids that will rush you around corners, as well as calm stretches where you can observe riverbank wildlife. In between, there's a tropical fruit buffet break, as well as the opportunity to cliff-jump into the water for a swim.
- Admission fees
- Fresh fruit
- Soft drinks
Aguas Bravas Rafting
What to Remember
-Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests with poor health.
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from travel sickness.
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Not suitable for families with small children.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Height, weight and/or age restrictions may apply.
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Transfers not included.
- Sun loungers not included.
- Lockers not included.
- Transfer is available for an extra charge.
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
- Cameras are not allowed during the show.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. if you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.