Savegre River White Water Rafting Experience
Duration: From 4 hours to 8 hours
- Take a whitewater rafting tour on the Savegre River.
- Rapids of category 2 and 3.
- Surroundings are lush and tropical.
- Possibility of spotting rare rainforest wildlife.
- Wildlife in Costa Rica.
Whitewater rafting adventures don't get much wilder than those on the Savegre River. Grab a paddle and try to tame this wild waterway full of twists and turns where another heart-stopping drop awaits around every corner. After a two-hour tour led by an expert guide, the experience is rounded out with a Costa Rican lunch.
- Soft drinks
- Admission fees
What to Remember
-Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests with poor health.
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from travel sickness.
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Not suitable for families with small children.
- Not suitable for guests who can't swim.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock.
- Bring a towel.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Lockers not included.
- Sun loungers not included.
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. if you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.