Sensoria Rainforest Hiking Tour
Duration: More than 8 hours
- Hiking trail through the Sensoria rainforest with a guide.
- Explore a secluded area of the Rincon de la Vieja volcano.
- Possibility of seeing monkeys, flowers, and tropical wildlife.
The rainforest covers the northeastern slope of Rincón de la Vieja volcano. It also provides some of Costa Rica's most exotic hiking trails. Trek through a private estate teeming with wildlife and endemic flora. You might even get to bathe in a thermal stream. In addition, a traditional local lunch is included.
Hiking through the jungle will take you to waterfalls, streams, and thermal springs, as well as colorful orchids and wildlife. Tapirs, howler monkeys, and pumas roam freely here. You'll see waterfalls, some of which are electric blue, before arriving at the hot springs. You can swim in the warm volcanic water depending on the season.
You can also hire a 4x4 vehicle to explore the reserve if you want to amp up your adventure. It allows you complete freedom to explore the hilly terrain. You have the option of driving yourself or hiring a driver.
- Fresh fruit
What to Remember
-Minimum age is 2 years.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Not suitable for families with small children.
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock.
- Bring insect repellent.
- Bring a towel.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Subject to weather conditions.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. if you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.