Tenorio Volcano National Park Hiking Tour with Sloth Encounter
Duration: More than 8 hours
- Tenorio Volcano National Park's wildlife trail.
- Take a hike to the River Celeste waterfall.
- Look for wild animals like sloths and tree frogs.
This thrilling tour brings Costa Rica's flora and fauna to life. The adventure begins with a morning hike through the rainforests of Tenorio Volcano National Park. Admire the wildlife as you make your way to the River Celeste waterfall, which is famous for its sky blue waters, before stopping for lunch. Then, in the afternoon, you'll have the opportunity to get up close and personal with wild animals like sloths and tree frogs.
There are two options for enjoying this experience: self-drive in a 4x4 or private vehicle with a driver-guide. If you choose the self-drive option, you can stop in whenever and wherever you want, whereas the knowledgeable driver will give you the lowdown on local culture as well as the park and its animals.
- Driver/ Guide
- Admission fees
- Fresh fruit
What to Remember
-A minimum of 4 adults are required for the 4x4 service to operate.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Bring insect repellent.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. If you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.