Venado Caves Tour
Duration: More than 8 hours
- A boat tour on the Tempisque River.
- View rare wildlife.
- Trapiche exhibition in a sugar mill.
- A visit to the Sabaneros cowboy ranch.
This tour takes you on an Indiana Jones-style adventure through Costa Rica's rainforest to explore the centuries-old Venado Caves. You'll be led by an expert biologist through a network of bat-filled caverns, underground waterfalls, and winding passageways discovered by the Pre-Columbus Maleku peoples.
There are two options for enjoying this experience: self-drive in a 4x4 or private vehicle with a driver-guide. If you choose the self-drive option, you can stop in whenever and wherever you want, whereas the knowledgeable driver will give you the lowdown on local culture as well as the park and its animals.
- Admission fees
- Guided tour
- Soft drinks
What to Remember
-Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests with poor health.
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from claustrophobia.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Not suitable for families with small children.
- Not suitable for guests who can't swim.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring insect repellent.
- Bring a towel.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Sun loungers not included.
- Lockers not included.
- Food not included.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. if you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.