Cayo Blanco Catamaran Cruise with Dolphin Encounter
Duration: From 4 to 8 hours
- Ride on a luxury catamaran cruise.
- Have seafood lunch on a Cayo Blanco beach.
- Dive in the water to swim and to snorkel.
- Enjoy some complimentary rum drinks and beer.
- Encounter dolphins.
This luxury catamaran excursion is one of the best ways to see the waters off Varadero. This full-day excursion includes free time and a seafood barbecue on Cayo Blanco's gorgeous beach. To top it off, you'll participate in a 15-minute dolphin encounter as well.
Relax onboard as you set sail from Varadero Marina for your first stop, Rancho Cangrejo, a floating platform in the midst of the sea. Then go to Cayo Blanco, which is a little island. This location has the feel of a desert island, with powdery dunes, swinging palms, and blue waters. Drop anchor and enjoy a lunch of fresh prawns, lobster, octopus, chicken, and rice on the beach.
After lunch, relax on the beach with a towel or a swim in the warm water. The waters here are rich with tropical fish, so snorkeling off the beach is also advised. You'll end the day with a short dolphin encounter, when you'll have the opportunity to learn about and engage with these intelligent aquatic species.
- Boat, crew and snorkelling equipment
- Lunch and selected drinks
- 15-minute dolphin encounter
What to Remember
- Minimum age is 7 years.
- This trip departs from Varadero harbour.
- Snorkelling recommended only for strong swimmers.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.