Havana Premium Tour
Langauge: German, English, French
Duration: More than 8 hours
- Visit Hemmingway's favourite hangouts.
- Tour around Old Havana.
- Explore New Havana.
- See Morro Castle cannon shot ceremony.
On this premium tour of the Cuban capital, see both old and new Havana. A visit to Hemingway's villa, a cannon fire ceremony, and a superb meal in an authentic local restaurant are among the highlights of this full-day excursion.
Begin your journey in Hemingway's Cuban estate, Finca Vigia. And he still appears to have rushed out the door, papers and typewriter in hand. You'll also visit La Floridata and La Bodeguita del Medio, which are two of his favorite haunts. Then, see sights like the Cathedral and St Francis of Assisi Square. A panoramic tour of Revolution Square and other sights is also available.
See the Malecon promenade, the Colon Cemetery, and the Vedado area, which has neoclassical, art nouveau, and art deco structures and is home to some of Cuba's best early and mid-20th century architecture.
- Lunch box and dinner with one drink
- Sightseeing tour
- Exclusive TUI itinerary
What to Remember
- Extra drinks not included.
- We advise that you don't wear flashy jewellery.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring your passport or official EU identification.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- This is one of our TUI Collection experiences, which give you a local flavour of the destination while showcasing its unique, authentic and responsible values..
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.