Bartolome Island and Sullivan Bay Full-Day Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 8 hours
- Visit Bartolome Island and enjoy one of the best landscapes in the Galápagos Islands.
- Climb to the volcano's summit for a spectacular view of the central islands.
- Swimming and snorkeling with penguins at Golden Beach.
If you want to see wildlife and enjoy nature, this tour on Bartolome Island is ideal! You will arrive at the Itabaca Channel and board the yacht that will take you to Bartolome Island. You will disembark and begin an easy hike to the volcano's summit (114 meters altitude), from which you will have a spectacular view of the archipelago's central islands. Then you return to the ship to prepare for swimming and snorkeling with penguins at Golden Beach, in front of the Pinnacle Rock.
After finishing the activities in Bartolome and snorkeling in Sullivan Bay, you will return to Puerto Ayora via the Itabaca Channel.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local guide (English, Spanish)
- Marine and land transportation
- Snorkel equipment
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Puerto Ayora Galápagos Islands, EC
Pick-up from any hotel inside the urban perimeter of Puerto Ayora. Please meet the guide in the lobby of your hotel. If you do not want the pick-up service, you should reach the starting point of the tour at Puerto Ayora.
What to Remember
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The dress code is sportswear and swuimsuit.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not stroller accessible.
- Not suitable for pets.
- Infants must not sit on laps.
- Infant seats unavailable.
- Not recommended for people with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.