Cotopaxi National Park Half-Day Tour with Transfers
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 7 hours
- Marvel at the impressive Cotopaxi volcano, considered the Japanese Mount Fuji's twin.
- Enjoy a clear view of the Andes and the Limpiopungo Lagoon.
- Hike to the Chuquirahuas forest at an elevation of 4200m.
Explore the Cotopaxi National Park and witness the splendor of the Andes and the Limpiopungo Lagoon.
You'll leave early in the morning for a panoramic drive along the Panamerican Highway, admiring the diverse ecosystems along the way and a clear indication of the Andes' majesty. You'll arrive at the Cotopaxi National Park, which is home to the impressive Cotopaxi volcano, the highest and most active volcano in the world, which last erupted in 2015. If the weather permits, you can admire the glacier, whose white color that adorns the colossus will leave you breathless. Mount Fuji is considered the twin of Mount Fuji in Japan due to its almost perfect conical shape.
Finally, you'll see the Park's Museum, the Limpiopungo Lagoon, and, via an interesting hike, you'll be able to reach the Chuquirahuas forest at an elevation of 4200m (if the weather permits).
-Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected hotels
- Food and drinks
You will select the name of your hotel at checkout - If your hotel is not listed, the meeting point will be at Hotel NH Collection (Luis Cordero 444 y Av. 12 de Octubre). You will receive a list with the pickup schedules in the voucher after booking.
What to Remember
-This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected hotels, if your hotel is not listed, the meeting point will be at Hotel NH Collection (Luis Cordero 444 y Av. 12 de Octubre). You will receive a list with the pickup schedules in the voucher after booking.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.