Cuenca Half-Day City Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 7 hours
- Discover Santa Ana de los Cuatro Ros de Cuenca's most beautiful and interesting places, including its cobblestone streets, local markets, and numerous churches.
-Take a walk along the Tomebamba River, which has a unique panorama of cafes and picturesque buildings.
Discover Cuenca's most iconic sites, including the New Cathedral, the main square 'Parque Abdón Calderón,' Plaza de las Flores, and some of the 52 churches in the historic center.
You'll also see the famous Tomebamba River ravine, with its hanging heritage houses and broken bridge.
-Bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
-Children (age 4-10)
You will confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
-This tour and its activities have a low level of risk and difficulty.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions, strikes and/or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary, any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated applies for no refund.
- In this case, the operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and/or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you don't show up on the day of the tour, it will be considered 'no-show' with no place for claims, postponements or refund.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.