Downtown Quito Night Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- At night, admire Quito's beautiful illuminated churches.
- Discover the city's history and urban legends.
- Explore the historic center in a tram replica of the ones that ran in Quito in the first half of the twentieth century.
The tour begins in the northern part of the city, near the city's most important commercial areas and nightlife.
Then, as you enter the historic center, you'll admire the illuminated historical buildings, churches, and other tourist attractions while learning about the city's most famous legends along the way.
The tour continues to the Panecillo viewpoint, where you can enjoy a beautiful view of colonial and modern Quito and sample a delicious traditional empanada and a traditional canelazo quiteo (hot alcoholic drink).
-Bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
-Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Reina Victoria Street N24-263 and Lizardo García
What to Remember
-The pick-up and drop-off point will be at Gallery Ecuador.
- Please contact the local operator to verify your pick-up. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking.
- At the end of the tour, participants can optionally choose from one of the recommended nightclubs.
- The tour is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions and/or any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.