Española Island Full-Day Boat Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 9 hours
- Visit Gardner Bay and see sea lions of all sizes.
- Rent some snorkeling equipment and explore the colorful fish in the depths below.
- On the island, you can see a wide range of different birdlife.
Your adventure will begin at the pier in Puerto Baquerizo with a 2-hour navigation to Espaola Island. The first stop will be a 2-hour walk. Along the way, you will see some of the most iconic Galápagos species, including the Galápagos Albatross (only during the mating season, which runs from March to January), the Blue-footed Booby, the Nazca Piqueros (which nest there), and the colorful iguanas of the island. After this walk, you will return to the boat and sail to Gardner Islet, where you will be given snorkeling equipment (mask and fins) to explore the waters of Gardner Bay and swim with sea lions, Galápagos sharks, goldfish, and marine iguanas.
-Transportation (Pick-up at the pier for boarding and return)
- Trekking (1400 meters, approximately two and a half hours)
- Snorkeling in Gardner Bay
- Certified naturalist guide
- Seasonal fruits, cookies, or sandwich (normal, vegetarian, vegan, special diets)
- Bottled water
- Use of snorkeling equipment
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Puerto Baquerizo's Pier
What to Remember
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not stroller accessible.
- Infants must not sit on laps.
- Infant seats unavailable.
- Not recommended for people with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Bring solar protection, camera, swimsuit.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.