Floreana Full-Day Guided Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 8 hours
- See the Scalecias forest and the Galapagos National Park, as well as numerous sea lions, land and water iguanas, and tortoises.
- Visit Asilo de la Paz, a hiking-friendly agricultural hill.
- Visit Black Beach, where you can unwind, swim, and snorkel.
This tour will take you to some of Floreana Island's more historical sites, such as the pirate's cave, a 450-meter-high fresh watershed. Admire the Scalecias forest and the Galapagos National Park, where the Galapagos turtle can be found. Later, you'll go to Asilo de la Paz, a hiking-friendly agricultural hill, and Black Beach, where you can relax, swim, and snorkel. Finally, return to the Puerto Ayora dock for drop-off.
- Local guide (English, Spanish)
- Lunch box
- Snorkelling equipment
- Drop off at the dock of Puerto Ayora
Malecón, Santa Cruz, Puerto Ayora Islas Galápagos, EC
Pick-up from hotels within the urban perimeter of Puerto Ayora. Please meet the guide in the lobby of your hotel. If you do not want the pick-up service, you should reach the starting point of the tour at Malecón.
What to Remember
-The minimum age required to participate in this tour is 18 years old.
- Passport required.
- This is travel by boat, please plan accordingly (i.e motion sickness medication).
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- This tour is not recommended for: People with back problems, pregnant travelers, and people with heart conditions.
- Walking activities through the island are involved so you should bring comfortable shoes.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.