Guayaquil City Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- See Guayaquil's must-see attractions.
- Marvel at the famous wooden architecture of the Las Peas neighborhood.
- Take in a breathtaking panoramic view of the city and the Guayas River.
Explore the city's main streets and avenues, as well as the Simón Bolvar park, the Guayaquil embankment, and the Rotonda, which houses statues of Bolvar and San Martn.
Following that, you'll go to the city's artistic heart, the Colonial neighborhood of Las Peas, where you can marvel at the beautiful wooden architecture and 400-year-old houses that have been converted into art galleries. A panoramic view of Guayaquil and the Guayas River is available from here.
-Bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected hotels
- Food and drinks
You will confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator - Pick-up and drop-off available only from the following hotels: Grand Hotel Guayaquil, Continental, City Plaza, Palace, Wyndham Garden, Hilton Colon. If you are staying in an alternative hotel, please contact the tour operator to find the nearest pick-up point.
What to Remember
-This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- The tour departs from the following hotels: Grand Hotel Guayaquil, Continental, City Plaza, Palace, Wyndham Garden, Hilton Colon. If you are staying in an alternative hotel, please contact the tour operator to find the nearest pick-up point.
- Please contact our local supplier to confirm your pick-up time and location. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.