Guayaquil Historical Park 3-Hour Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- Travel back in time by walking through 19th-century buildings and homes.
- See more than 50 different bird and animal species in the park's wildlife areas.
- In the park's Traditional Area, you can learn about Guayaquil's rural life.
The Guayaquil Historical Park is an educational and environmental site that recreates Guayaquil's architecture, traditions, history, and culture from the 19th and 20th centuries.
Walking around the park, you can relive life in old Guayaquil. You'll also be able to relax while admiring the green areas, where you can see the local flora and fauna, and learn about the country's rural life in the Traditional Area.
-Bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected hotels
-Historical Park entrance fee
You will confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator - The tour departs from the following hotels: Grand Hotel Guayaquil, Continental, City Plaza, Palace, Wyndham Garden, Hilton Colon. If you are staying at an alternative hotel, please contact the tour operator to find the nearest pickup point.
What to Remember
-This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- The tour departs from the following hotels: Grand Hotel Guayaquil, Continental, City Plaza, Palace, Wyndham Garden, Hilton Colon. If you are staying at an alternative hotel, please contact the tour operator to find the nearest pickup point.
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.