Guayaquil Night Tour with Drinks at Rayuela Bar
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: 5 hours
- Take in some of Guayaquil's most beautiful landmarks at night, and sip delicious mojitos or caipirinhas at the popular Rayuela Bar.
- As your guide leads you through the streets, take in the atmosphere of the city.
Explore Guayaquil at night and have a few drinks at the popular Rayuela Bar, a landmark in the city's nightlife.
You'll walk through Guayaquil's main streets, admiring the locals' nightlife and some of the city's most important monuments. Following that, you'll travel to the heart of the iconic Las Peas neighborhood to enjoy three complimentary mojitos or caipirinhas at the Rayuela Bar. The tour will conclude around midnight, and you will be returned to your hotel.
-Drinks (3 Mojitos or Caipirinhas)
- Guided tour (Spanish, English or Portuguese)
- Tickets to the Bar
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
You will confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
-This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- A minimum of two people is required to book this tour.
- This tour available for adults.
- The minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years old.
- Any material loss or accidents is under the responsibility of the client.
- Please contact our local supplier to confirm your pick-up time and location. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.