Ingapirca Ruins Day Trip
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 12 hours
- Visit Ecuador's largest archaeological Inca site.
- Discover the Inca and Cari civilizations and rituals.
- Be amazed by Ingapirca's breathtaking landscape and wildlife.
This tour is an excellent blend of history and nature; not only will you enjoy an interesting archeological tour, but you will also enjoy the landscapes and the presence of native wildlife.
First, you'll take a scenic drive to Ingapirca, which is 80 kilometers from Cuenca. Then you'll go on an exploration of Ingapirca, learning about the history of the Caari and Inca civilizations, their differences, and the imprint they left on each building and ruin.
You'll also see the Temple of the Sun, the most visible structure on the site and the only elliptical Incan temple in South America.
Finally, you'll pay a visit to the museum near the ruins before making your way back to Cuenca.
-Bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
-Entrance to Ingapirca: Adults (from 12 to 65 years old) USD 2, Children (from 4 to 11 years old) USD 1, free for adults over 65
- Tips (optional)
You will confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
-Pick-up and drop-off service available only from the following hotels: Carvallo, El Dorado, Macondo, Casa del Aguila, Victoria, Santa Lucia, Mansion Alcazar. If you are staying in an alternative hotel, please contact the tour operator to find the nearest pick-up point.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- This tour and its activities have a low level of risk and difficulty.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions, strikes and/or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary, any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated applies for no refund.
- In this case, the operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and/or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you don't show up on the day of the tour, it will be considered 'no-show' with no place for claims, postponements or refund.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.