Middle of the World Museum Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Go to 'Half of the World City,' a must-see Ecuadorian icon.
- The Middle of the World Museum offers live experiences that defy physics laws.
- Have fun while learning with the exhibits and interactive activities available.
Visit 'Half of the World City,' which is home to a one-of-a-kind monument that separates the planet's northern and southern hemispheres. A French scientific expedition that defined the exact position of the equator that divides the world built this monument in the 17th century.
The museum focuses on interactive exhibits as well as the history of the monument and the equator. You can also take in the spectacular views from the monument's vantage point.
Aside from visiting the monument and the museum, there are a number of exhibits, restaurants, a small market with souvenirs, and a place to get your passport stamped with souvenir stamps to remember this educational experience.
-Bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Entrance to the Middle of the World Museum
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Food and drinks
Reina Victoria N24-263 and Lizardo García
What to Remember
-The pick-up and drop-off point will be at Ecuador Gallery.
- Please contact the local operator to verify your pick-up. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking.
- The tour is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions and/or any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
The tour departs at 8.20am from Monday to Saturday.
The tour departs at 2.15pm on Sundays.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.