Quilotoa and Cotopaxi Volcanoes Full-Day Tour with Transfers
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 12 hours
- Visit two of Ecuador's most photographed landscapes.
- Marvel at the impressive Cotopaxi volcano, considered the Japanese Mount Fuji's twin.
- Admire the turquoise lagoon in the crater of Quilotoa Volcano.
Visit the Cotopaxi Volcano and the Quilotoa Lagoon, two of Ecuador's most photographed landscapes.
You'll leave early in the morning for a panoramic drive along the Panamerican Highway, admiring the diverse ecosystems along the way and a clear indication of the Andes' majesty. You'll arrive at the Cotopaxi National Park, which is home to the impressive Cotopaxi volcano, the highest and most active volcano in the world, which last erupted in 2015. If the weather permits, you can admire the glacier, whose white color that adorns the colossus will leave you breathless. Mount Fuji is considered the twin of Mount Fuji in Japan due to its almost perfect conical shape.
Following that, you'll arrive at the Quilotoa Volcano, which has a stunning turquoise lagoon in its crater, making it one of Ecuador's most beautiful and photographed landscapes. You'll take a short hike to admire the magnificent view of the volcano (if weather permits), and then you'll have free time for lunch (not included) before returning to Quito in the afternoon.
-Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected hotels
-Entrance to the Cotopaxi National Park (USD 10)
- Food and drinks
You will select the name of your hotel at checkout - If your hotel is not listed, the meeting point will be at Hotel NH Collection (Luis Cordero 444 y Av. 12 de Octubre). You will receive a list with the pickup schedules in the voucher after booking.
What to Remember
-This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected hotels, if your hotel is not listed, the meeting point will be at Hotel NH Collection (Luis Cordero 444 y Av. 12 de Octubre). You will receive a list with the pickup schedules in the voucher after booking.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.