Quito's Craft Beer Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 3 hours 30 minutes
- Discover Ecuador's craft beer culture.
- Visit traditional pubs in Quito's historic center, and then partake in a craft beer tasting led by a master brewer specialist.
Quito is credited with being the first city in South America to brew beer in the 16th century, and the beer gene in the Quito people has awakened strongly in the twenty-first century.
This tour will introduce you to the passion for the art of beer as it relates to the history of Quito. You'll start at Plaza de San Blas, the historic center's entrance, and walk to the first pub, which is located in a traditional neighborhood, where you'll have a tasting guided by a master brewer specialist, using the five senses to discover the flavors of craft beer. Then you'll walk through the historic center's beautiful streets, stopping at former craft breweries to continue enjoying the pleasures of beer and learning about its process.
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected hotels
You will select the name of your hotel at checkout - If your hotel is not listed, the meeting point will be at Galeria Ecuador (Reina Victoria N24-263 y Lizardo García).You will receive a list with the pickup schedules in the voucher after booking.
What to Remember
-Participants must be 18 years or older.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected hotels, if your hotel is not listed, the meeting point will be Galeria Ecuador (Reina Victoria N24-263 y Lizardo García). You will receive a list with the pickup schedules in the voucher after booking.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.