Quito Trolley Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 5 hours
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Ecuador's most visited city.
- Admire the Baslica del Voto Nacional, the Americas' largest neo-Gothic basilica.
- At the El Panecillo viewpoint, you can get a 360-degree view of Quito.
Explore South America's largest and best-preserved historic center in a one-of-a-kind trolley that is a replica of the trams that circulated in Quito a century ago.
Visit the Basilica del Voto Nacional Church, where you'll stop for a brief explanation of its facade before moving on to the Panecillo viewpoint, an iconic place in the city renowned for its beauty, and where the statue of the 'Winged Virgin' is located; from here, you can admire the beautiful landscape of colonial and modern Quito.
Later, you'll proceed to the Plaza de San Francisco, one of the city's most representative locations, from which you'll walk to the Plaza Grande, the city's historical and political center, surrounded by numerous attractions such as the Cathedral, the Government Palace, the Archbishop's Palace, and La Compaa church.
The tour will conclude with a visit to the traditional neighborhood of La Ronda, where you will be able to visit the workshops of local artisans and learn how their works are created, thus preserving the cultural traditions of this charming city. You will also have the opportunity to visit an ice cream shop where you can find traditional Ecuadorian flavors, as well as one of the artisan workshops of Panamá hats, tinwork or products that are made with honey.
-Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected hotels
-Entrance to churches
- Food and drinks
You will select the name of your hotel at checkout - If your hotel is not listed, the meeting point will be at Galeria Ecuador (Reina Victoria N24-263 y Lizardo García).You will receive a list with the pickup schedules in the voucher after booking.
What to Remember
-This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected hotels, if your hotel is not listed, the meeting point will be Galeria Ecuador (Reina Victoria N24-263 y Lizardo García). You will receive a list with the pickup schedules in the voucher after booking.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.