San Cristobal Island Full-Day Tour with Lunch
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 9 hours
- Discover the large beach in the center of Rosa Blanca bay, one of San Cristobal Island's most iconic locations.
- Observe sea turtles, rays, and sea lions in Sardinia Bay.
- Take a look at Kicker Rock, a rock formation outside the island that serves as a haven for many seabirds.
On this tour, you'll see some of San Cristóbal's most iconic sights, including Rosa Blanca, Sardina Bay, and Kicker Rock.
Rosa Blanca is a small bay on San Cristóbal Island's northeast coast. It has several small beaches, but its main draw is the large beach in the center of the small bay, which is surrounded by dunes. The entire bay of Rosa Blanca and its lowlands are ideal for wahoo, palometa, ojón, liza, and cod fishing. There are also shark, ray, and sea turtle species that are an excellent complement to snorkeling activities.
Sardina Bay is a popular fishing spot for a variety of species including sardines, liza, octopus, lobster, and shrimp. This bay has two beaches, which are notable for their small white sand dunes and crystalline waters. There are a lot of sea turtles, rays, and sea lions here.
Kicker Rock, also known as Roca Kicker, is an uninhabited island located 30 minutes from Puerto Baquerizo Moreno. It is a rock formation located on the outskirts of San Cristóbal Island. It is a haven for many seabirds, including blue-footed boobies and sea lions. Numerous fish, sea turtles, rays, and hammerhead sharks live in the waters surrounding the rock. It has a maximum height of 148 meters.
-Transportation (Pick-up at the pier for boarding and return)
- Laguna de Rosa Blanca visit
- Fishing in Punta Pitt
- Disembark at Sardina Bay
- Photos Roca Cerro Brujo
- Certified naturalist guide
- León Dormido
- Snorkel equipment (mask, tube, fins and neoprene suit, towel)
- Snacks and full lunch (normal, vegetarian, vegan, special diets)
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Puerto Baquerizo's Pier
What to Remember
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Comfortable shoes recommended.
- You should bring swimsuit and solar protection.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.