Santa Fe and Playa Escondida Snorkeling Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 7 hours
- Stop at two snorkeling locations to practice this activity.
- Take in the local marine life.
- Take part in fishing activities.
After being picked up from your hotel, you will proceed to the Puerto Ayora dock to board the yacht. This tour includes two snorkeling excursions near Santa Fe Island in the best spots to see the local marine fauna, which includes sea turtles, rays, marine wolves, and a plethora of colorful fishes. After that, you'll begin your fishing adventures. Swimming and snorkeling are excellent throughout the bay's length and breadth. After you've completed all of the activities, you'll return to Puerto Ayora.
-Pick-up from hotels inside Santa Cruz Island
- Local guide (English, Spanish)
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Hotel drop-off
Puerto Ayora Galápagos Islands, EC
Pick-up from hotels inside Santa Cruz Island. Please meet the guide in the lobby of your hotel. If you do not want the pick-up service, you should reach the starting point of the tour at Puerto Ayora.
What to Remember
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress sportswear (swimsuit due to the snorkeling).
- As there are two snorkeling activities, you should have swim skills.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not stroller accessible.
- Not suitable for pets.
- Infants must not sit on laps.
- Infant seats unavailable.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.