Tintoreras Bay Boat Tour from Isabela Island
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 3 hours
- Explore Isabela Island, the largest of the Galapagos Islands archipelago.
- Take in a wide range of flora and fauna, as well as spectacular beaches.
- Visit one of Ecuador's top attractions.
- Visit the small island of Las Tintoreras to see a variety of marine animals.
Join a tour of Isabela Island's bay, the largest of the islands that comprise the Galapagos Islands archipelago. It is one of Ecuador's most popular tourist destinations, thanks to its diverse flora and fauna, beautiful beaches, and rich history. Then you'll be taken to Las Tintoreras, a small island south of Puerto Villamil. This bay is surrounded by turquoise water, where you can see turtles, boobies, sea lions, and iguanas, among other marine animals. Your guide will be with you from beginning to end to provide a thorough explanation of the points of interest and activities. After the activities, you will be transferred back to Puerto Villasmil, where the tour concludes.
-Bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Hotel pick-up
- Use of snorkelling equipment
Unnamed Road, Puerto Villamil, Ecuador
Please meet the guide in the lobby of your hotel. The pick-up service is available at any hotel inside the urban perimeter of Puerto Villamil (Isabela). Please note: If your hotel is located in another area, you should reach the starting point of the tour at Puerto Villamil, Isabela, Galápagos Islands.
What to Remember
- Minimum age required to participate in the tour: 12 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions.
- Not recommended for people with back problems.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This is travel by boat, please plan accordingly (i.e. motion sickness pills).
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.