Best of Paris Guided Bike Tour
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Take in the ambience as you ride your bicycle through the region.
- Make the best of this experience on your own, or as you wish, with your family as well.
- Enjoy the personalized experience in a smaller group.
In just 4 hours, you can see the finest of Paris! On a Blue Bike, you can skip the bus and walking tours and get up close and personal with Paris' most famous monuments in a fun and safe way! Some of the best memories and images from your vacation will be yours to keep.
In half the time of a walking tour, learn about the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, the Louvre, the Champs-Elysées, and many other fascinating sights! Your local guide will tell you stories, provide fascinating and historical facts, and provide you with various shortcuts and insider information. Your guide will help you gain your bearings and educate you how to make the most of your time in Paris by answering any questions you may have about the city.
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children and students: reduced
Place Saint-Michel, 75005 Paris
Meet your guide in front of the Saint-Michel Fountain 15 minutes before tour start time. The tour will start at Place Saint-Michel. Metro stop: Saint Michel (line 4).
What to Remember
- This is an outdoor activity, please dress according to the weather.
- The tour lasts about 4hrs and will finish at the same location where it started.
- The tour includes a 30-minute snack break. Food is not included in the tour price.
March - October
Daily at 10.30am
Extra tour at 3.00pm in June, July and August
November - March
Tuesday and Saturday at 10.30am
No tours on January 1, July 14, December 25
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.