Sightseeing Cruise on the Seine
Language: English, French, Spanish
Duration: Up to 1 hour 10 minutes
- Enjoy a 1 hour audio-guided tour on the River Seine.
- See landmarks around the River Seine.
- Discover the allure of the Seine's banks and the city's most iconic landmarks.
- Take a ride on one of our 'Bateaux-Mouches' at the Alma bridge and see the city's most iconic sights, including the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, the Conciergerie, and many other breathtaking views.
- Relax while listening to the audio commentary as you cruise along the world's most famous river, the Seine. You'll learn about the monuments you pass by by listening to anecdotes and learning about their history.
- 1-hour cruise
- Route map in 20 languages
- Recorded commentaries in English, French, Spanish
- Food and beverages
- No stops when on board (round-trip)
- Children (4-11): reduced, to be purchased onsite
- Infants 0-3: free
56 Port de la Conférence, 75008 Paris, France
Cruise leaves from Port de la Conférence located near the right bank of the river, near the Alma bridge. Metro stop: Alma-Marceau (line 9).
What to Remember
- The departure hours may be modified due to climate changes or season rush hours.
- This is a round-trip cruise with no stops.
Departures every day at 11.30 am, 1.30 pm, 3.30 pm, 5.00 pm, 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.