Mont Saint-Michel Full-day Trip from Paris
Duration: Up to 14 hours
- Marvel at the spectacle of the tidal changes in the surrounding waters on a more private visit to France's most captivating sight, the abbey-capped island.
- Enjoy the benefits of round-trip transportation, clearing all your worries about how to come and go back.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to visit Mont Saint Michel while it is less crowded.
Depart early in the morning from Paris for the stunning abbey-crowned island of Mont Saint-Michel, one of France's most iconic vistas. This fantastic Mont Saint-Michel tour provides a hassle-free way to see the island on a day trip from Paris, with plenty of free time to ensure you don't have to stick to a strict touring schedule.
Your experienced guide will provide some background information on the UNESCO-listed island, including interesting anecdotes about the abbey's history, the island's history, and the surrounding Normandy region, which should be visible from the bus windows.
Your guide will show you around the island during an introductory tour, ensuring that you see all of the essential sights while leaving you outside the most famous of them all, the hilltop Abbey of Mont Saint-Michel. After that, you'll have a few hours to explore on your own; take an audio tour of the abbey interior or simply meander around the beautifully lovely streets in quest of the perfect photo opportunity.
Lunch at your leisure in a rustic meat-focused restaurant with wooden rafter-adorned dining rooms or a modern restaurant with bay-view terraces where seafood from the surrounding waters takes center stage. Your guide can suggest restaurants that will satisfy your hunger while staying within your budget. Reboard the bus for the return trip to Paris in the late afternoon.
- Ticket for Mont Saint-Michel’s Abbey with audio guide included
- Round-trip transport from Paris in a comfortable air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Infants (0-1): free
Architecture Museum, 1 Place du Trocadero et du 11 novembre, 75016 Paris
Meet your coordinator 15 minutes before departure in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot. The building is at the junction of the Place du Trocadero and the Avenue du President Wilson. The coordinator will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket.
What to Remember
- Please note that from July 21st 2021, all public venues in France will require visitors above the age of 12 years old to present a 'Health Pass' and a valid ID, proving that you are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine), OR that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 24 hours, OR that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old. Passes can be digital or in paper form (proof of vaccination or test result). They must be presented in English or French.
- Unfortunately, the tour operator is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance, strollers or baby carriages.
- This tour ends at Trocadero in Paris.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- All visitors over the age of 11 will be required to wear a mask throughout the tour, please make sure to bring your own mask to the meeting point or access will be denied.
Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
Meeting time: 6:45am
Departure time: 7:00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.