Versailles Palace and Musical Gardens with Transfer from Paris
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Learn about the history and beauty of the Palace of Versailles with the help of an expert guide.
- Relax and enjoy your visit to Versailles because everything is taken care of for you.
- Take in the magnificence of the Palace of Versailles while it is less crowded o n this more intimate visit.
At the Palace and Gardens of Versailles, there's a certain mystique that pervades the atmosphere. This grand European castle on the outskirts of Paris, hidden from the modern world, is a brilliantly preserved example of the French monarchy's excessive luxury. It's true Parisian life at its most opulent!
As you follow your professional guide from one beautiful room to the next, you will be able to journey back in time and take up the history and beauty of Versailles. As you tour the castle's highlights, such as the Coronation Room and the Hall of Mirrors, marvel at its remarkable collection of exquisite art and beautiful construction. And just when you think you've seen everything there is to see at the Palace of Versailles, you'll go outside to see the famous groomed gardens that surround the castle, which are over 1,800 acres in size.
If you want to make your trip to Versailles even more memorable, go on one of the days when the famous Versailles Fountain Show or Musical Gardens are on (check the dates in the When section). The Versailles Fountain Show, conceived by André Le Nôtre, is a beautiful musical performance conducted in the secluded woods of Versailles. At the Fountain Show, watch fountains erupt to the sound of a cello, or simply be delighted by the simple beauty of classical music performed in gorgeous surroundings at the Musical Gardens event.
- Fountain show or musical gardens ticket and reservation (if selected)
- Round trip transfers in an air-conditioned coach
- Infants (aged 0-1): Free
- Children (aged 2-14)
Invalides, 75007 Paris, France
What to Remember
- Please note that from July 21st 2021, all public venues in France will require visitors above the age of 12 years old to present a 'Health Pass' and a valid ID, proving that you are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine), OR that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 24 hours, OR that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old. Passes can be digital or in paper form (proof of vaccination or test result). They must be presented in English or French.
- Please note that all visitors over the age of 11 will be required to wear a mask in the Palace of Versailles. Please make sure to bring your own mask to the meeting point or access will be denied.
- Social distancing rules and preventive measures must be respected.
- This service ends at the Palace of Versailles. You will be provided with a return train to Paris.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour without a flash.
- The use of mobile phones is prohibited.
- Please note that Musical Gardens and Fountain show may be subject to last minute schedule changes that are not under our control.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.