Chemnitz Private and Guided Walking Tour
Duration:1 hour and 30 minutes
- Discover Chemnitz, the Karl Marx city on a private guided walking tour.
- Visit the iconic Karl Marx monument, which stands at a height of 7 meters.
- Learn more about the significance of the city during the industrial revolution.
On a private and guided walking tour, learn about Chemnitz, often known as "Karl Marx City."
Chemnitz's architecture and culture include modern influences. Walk across the city and take in all of the modern structures. Enjoy the modernist architecture of the theatre and learn more about how prominent architects like Helmut Jahn, Hans Kollhoff, and Christoph Ingenhoven contributed to the building of a new city center. Stop by Lev Kerbel's massive Karl Marx monument, which stands 7 meters tall and is the city's most recognized monument. See the Red Tower, the town's landmark erected in the 12th century and the only remnant of the former Chemnitz city wall that has endured numerous conflicts and ages.
Discover more about the city's history as a major industrial center and hear stories of its prosperity throughout the Industrial Revolution.
- Local guide
- Private guided tour
- Customization of the tour by asking your local guide on the spot
.Kunstsammlungen Chemnitz, Stollberger Str. 2, 09119 Chemnitz, Germany
Meet your guide in front of the Kunstsammlungen. Your guide will hold a sign board together with the name of the guests on it.
What to Remember
- This activity is accessible to wheelchair users and to people with mobility impairments
- This tour is available for a maximum amount of 15 participants, the price remains the same independently of the number of participants
- This tour does not allow to book more than 4 groups per timeslot
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 5 days before the tour begins.