Eisleben Private and Guided Walking Tour
Language: English, German
Duration: 2 hours
- Retrace Martin Luther's footsteps in Eisleben.
- See the Helfta monastery.
- Learn more about the city's history and customs.
Explore Eisleben, the birthplace of Martin Luther, on a private and guided walking tour.
Eisleben is a city steeped in culture and history. Martin Luther was born in this former mining town, which is well known for being the birthplace of the Reformer. Dr. Martin Luther, a German reformer, was born and died in Eisleben. Retrace the footsteps of Martin Luther in the city: Walk to the church where he was baptized and see his birth house and the house where he died.
Explore all of the city's other major attractions. Admire one of the many copper mining sites or marvel at the 13th-century monastery Helfta, previously recognized as the center of women's spirituality in the Middle Ages.
- Local guide
- Private guided tour
- Customization of the tour by asking your local guide on the spot
Martin Luther's Birth House, Lutherstraße 15, 06295 Lutherstadt Eisleben, Germany
Meet your guide in front of Martin Luther's Birth House. Your guide will hold a signboard together with the name of the guests on it.
What to Remember
- This activity is accessible to wheelchair users and to people with mobility impairments.
- This tour is available for a maximum amount of 15 participants, the price remains the same independently of the - number of participants.
- This tour does not allow to book more than 4 groups per timeslot.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 5 days before the tour begins.