Leipzig City Center Tour by Electric Carriage
Language: English, German
Duration: 1 hour
- Take a one-of-a-kind electric carriage excursion across Leipzig.
- Gaze at the city's highlights, such as Thomaskirche and Augustusplatz.
- Hearyour guide's stories about the city's past and current.
Experience the main core of Leipzig in a unique way! Take a peaceful and environmentally friendly electric carriage tour around the historic center to see the attractions. From the Middle Ages to present times, your guide will tell you all you need to know about the city's history, including the Middle Ages, music, and the fall of the Berlin Wall.
Landmarks we will be visiting include the old and modern city halls, the marketplace, the Nikolaikirche and Thomaskirche, Augustusplatz, the opera, and the market with Via Regia and Via Imperii.
- Guided electric carriage tour
- Infants (age 0-2): free
Richard-Wagner-Straße 1, 04109 Leipzig, Germany
What to Remember
- This activity is available in English and German. Please indicate your preferred language at checkout.
- The price is indicated for a group of up to 7 people per electric carriage.
- One stroller or foldable wheelchair can be accommodated per electric carriage.
- Individuals with impaired mobility must be able to enter the carriage alone or with support.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 8 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 7 days before, you can still receive a 70% refund. If you cancel up to 3 days before, you can still receive a 30% refund. If you cancel up to 1 day before, you can still receive a 10% refund.