Your private day trip will begin with a visit to the Crete Knossos Palace (King Minos/Minoa Palace). Your private local guide will customize bespoke itineraries, visiting ancient Cretan villages, connecting with the locals and their unique lifestyles. You will also have a coffee break under an old plane tree in the traditional village of Krasi.
You will continue your journey deep into the heart of the ancient fertile Lassithi Plateau. On the way to the entrance to the Cave of Zeus (Diktaean Cave), you will have the opportunity to reach the cave on donkeys! On the way back, you will visit a traditional family ceramic workshop and a Byzantine monastery, famous for its beautiful frescoes and the unique “miracle” icon, where you will experience the history of Byzantine Christianity deeply.
Finally, get your local guide's best recommendations for a delicious traditional lunch in the mountains.
- Personal pick-up and drop-off with a flexible start time
- Full-day chauffeured premium vehicle (Wi-Fi & amenities) at the disposal
- Private local insider guide
- Archaeology specialized private guide
- Refrigerator with mineral water & fresh Greek fruits (VIP minibus option)
- Child seats (if requested)
- Fruits and nuts of Crete
- Drinks and meals
- Admission fees to Knossos Palace and Cave of Zeus
- Wine tasting expenses (if requested)
Meeting pointChania 713 07, Crete, Greece
Pick-up available from your preferred location at any time of the day. Contact the partner to arrange your pick-up point and time in Chania or, if you wish, to arrange it in a different place. Use the contacts you will find on the voucher you will receive after booking.