Culinary Walk through Budapest
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Learn about Budapest through its food and drinks.on this trademark culinary, wine, and cultural walking and tasting tour.
- Get a taste of Hungarian cuisine's traditional side.
- Discover how innovative artisan producers and speciality food businesses are enhancing Budapest's culinary scene.
What is a better way to start exploring Budapest than with its cuisine and beverages?
This walking and tasting tour of cuisine, wine, and culture begins at Budapest's Central Market Hall, the city's food cathedral, and continues through one of the city's most delectable and charming neighborhoods, culminating in a wine and cheese tasting. This tour will introduce you to the traditional side of Hungarian cuisine as well as the current artisan producers and speciality food outlets that are spicing up the food scene in Budapest. Make sure you're hungry when you arrive!
- Food-specialized guide
- 8 tasting stops
- Market tasting tour
- Bottled water
- Lunch feast of traditional dishes
- Coffeehouse visit with traditional cake tastings
- Wine tasting: 3 wines with a cheeseboard
- 10% discount on wine purchases at the Tasting Table
- Gratuities (optional)
Infants (age 0-4): free admission
Budapest, Pipa u. 4, 1093 Hungary
Meet your guide inside the Central Market Hall at the ground floor by the main entrance, near the escalator going up.
What to Remember
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- This is a private tour, so you can choose a preferred starting time. Please, leave this information at checkout
- Meet the guide 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 15 participants.
- Kindly note that the minimum drinking age is 18 years old.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the tour begins.