Private Budapest City Tour and Széchenyi Thermal Spa Skip-the-line Ticket
Language: English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Russian
Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Explore the touristic spots of Budapest and landmarks such as St Stephen's Basilica, Heroes' Square and Gellért Hill.
- Learn about Hungary's capital's 1,000-year history with your private guide.
- Enjoy the Buda Castle region, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and take in the breathtaking views from the Fisherman's Bastion.
- Freshen upin the famous Szechenyi Thermal Spa with a half-day skip-the-line ticket.
This unforgettable half-day private guided tour of Budapest is not to be missed. Then use your half-day admittance card to bypass the line at Szechenyi Spa and relax in Budapest's largest public bath, which features 18 indoor and outdoor pools.
On a private city tour, visit the top Budapest sights with us, including St Stephen's Basilica, Heroes' Square, and Gellért Hill. From the Fisherman's Bastion, take in the UNESCO-listed Buda Castle area and the breathtaking views. Our trained guide will tell you about Hungary's capital's 1,000-year history.
Then, with a half-day skip-the-line ticket, unwind in the famous Szechenyi Thermal Spa.
- Hotel pick-up
- Local guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan/car
- Entrance tickets to Szechenyi thermal spa
- Café and cake
This tour includes hotel pick-up. You guide will meet you at the location indicated during the checkout process.
Daily at 9.00am
(See calendar for updated availability.)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the journey begins.