Szentendre Artist's Village Half-day Boat Tour from Budapest
Language: English, German
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Experience the Mediterranean ambience in this enchanting town.
- Take a trip to enjoy the day on the scenic Danube Bend.
- Try a traditional "kolbász", the local roast sausage.
Join this half-day tour to Szentendre, also known as the Danube Bend's southern gate. With a professional guide, explore the Mediterranean atmosphere of this charming town and marvel at the number of galleries, performers, and musicians on the street. Following a stroll through the Artists Village, the tour invites you to partake in a Hungarian cold dish tasting. Before the boat leaves Szentendre, you can visit some museums (for example, the Margit Kovács Ceramic Museum or the Marzipan Museum). We return to Budapest by public scheduled boat at the end of the tour. The tour concludes at the Pier in the heart of the city.
- Pickup at central Budapest hotels
- Professional local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Boat trip on the Danube back to Budapest between May and September
- Traditional "kolbász" - roast sausage tasting
- Entrance fees for Galleries
- Hotel drop-off
Child (0-12 years): reduced
Budapest, Apáczai Csere János u. 12-14, 1051 Hungary
Meet the guide either at your hotel or the meeting point.
What to Remember
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Return is by boat between 1 May and 30 September. In case of low water and during winter time, return is by bus to Budapest city center.
- Pick-up is 30 minutes before departure time, the hotel name is required for booking and for pick-up.
- Please note that there is no drop-off transfer to your hotel, the tour ends at the departure point.
Tuesday to Sunday at 2:00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the journey begins.