Full-day Budapest Private City Tour with Lunch and Cruise
Language: English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Russian
Duration: Up to 7 hours
- Visit the most important Budapest attractions, such as St. Stephen's Basilica, Heroes' Square, and Gellért Hill.
- Learn about Hungary's capital's 1,000-year history with the help of a private guide.
- Admire the Buda Castle area, which has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Enjoy the breathtaking views from the Fisherman's Bastion.
- Take a day cruise on the Danube.
Start your journey of a 5-hour informative private city tour with a local guide, followed by an unforgettable daytime Danube cruise.
You will visit 5 unique locations during the bus and ship tour, which includes lunch. On a private city tour, visit the top Budapest sights with us, including St Stephen's Basilica, Heroes' Square, and Gellért Hill. From the Fisherman's Bastion, take in the UNESCO-listed Buda Castle area and the breathtaking views. Our trained guide will tell you about Hungary's capital's 1,000-year history.
This half-day sightseeing trip is an excellent introduction to Budapest for first-time visitors.
The following sights are included in this informative tour:
- City Park – Heroes Square, Zoo, Circus, Széchenyi Bath, Vajdahunyad Castle
- Andrássy Street (Opera, Puppet Theatre, House of Terror Museum)
- St. Stephen’s Basilica, Parliament (outside) Jewish quarter,Chain bridge
- Castle area - Matthias Church, Fishermen’s Bastion – entrance tickets not included
- Citadel-Gellert hill
- 3-course lunch with drink
- Private local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- River cruise
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan/car
- Entrance fees
What to Remember
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
March-October two hours long cruise with a stop on Margaret Island
November-February one hour long cruise included.
3-course lunch with drink:
Vegetarian or gluten-free options - please advise during booking if you would like a vegetarian or gluten-free lunch in 'Special Requirements'.
Meat soup (consomée) chicken stew with gnocci and Apple Strudel
See calendar for exact available dates and times.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the journey begins.