Hidden Treasures of Budapest Walking Tour
Language:English, French, Spanish, German, Russian
Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Explore Budapest's splendor.
- Discover the city's hidden gems.
- Hear fascinating stories from your tour guide.
Join us for a leisurely walking tour of Budapest, Hungary's lovely capital, to feel thevibe ofthe city!
You will uncover the hidden secrets of the city center with the help of your local guide, which are frequently left out of guidebooks.
Szechenyi Thermal Baths, Szimpla Kert, and Dohany Street Synagogue are examples of hidden treasures with staircases, rooftops, courtyards, and other hidden treasures.
You'll hear some terrifying stories, urban legends, and secrets about the capital along the journey.
- Guided tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Állatkerti krt. 9-11, 1146 Budapest, Hungary
Find your guide in front of the Szechenyi Thermal Baths.
What to Remember
- The price calculated during booking is a fixed group price. The maximum number of participants per group is 15.
- Please note that this tour is not stroller or wheelchair accessible.
- Please refrain from bringing pets.
This tour operates daily.
For specific time slots, please consult the calendar.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Due to our partner's policy, we are unable to provide you with a refund or amend or cancel your booking for this product.