Private Full-day Lake Balaton Tour from Budapest
Duration: Up to 7 hours
- Visit the renowned porcelain manufactory in Herend.
- Enjoy Tihany Peninsula on a guided walk tour.
- See the popular walking promenadein Balatonüred city.
- Have a 3-course lunch with local Hungarian food.
A private guide will take you on a fascinating full-day tour of Lake Balaton. With a 3-course lunch included, see the famed cities of Tihany, Balatonfüred, and Herend.
Start your journey in Herend, where you will visit the world-famous porcelain factory and learn about the various stages of the production of this excellent porcelain.
On a guided walk tour of the Tihany Peninsula, learn about Hungary's first natural reserve and get free time to visit the famed monastery constructed in 1055.
Finally, make a pit stop at Balatonfüred, the lake's oldest spa resort, for a meal of delectable Hungarian cuisine.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- 3-course lunch with drinks
This tour includes hotel pick-up from Budapest. Your guide will meet you at the location indicated during the checkout process.
What to Remember
- Maximum of 8 guests per tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
Daily at 9.00am
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the tour begins.