A Glance at Bali
Duration: Up to 5 hours
- At a traditional market, peruse the arts and crafts, clothing, and local jewelry.
- Visit the Bali Museum to see historical works of art.
- Visit the magnificent Bajra Sandhi monument and learn about its history by exploring its three levels.
Enjoy a brief introduction to Denpasar, Bali's capital, and get a quick overview of the area by visiting the Museum of Bali and the famous Bajra Sandhi memorial.
Join in the market fever at Pasar Badung and Pasar Kumbasari, which are both spread out over a four-story building and trade various wares from morning to evening. Visit the Bali Museum and take a traditional horse cart known as a Dokar to get there (based on availability). Discover the growing city of Denpasar in an old-fashioned way. When you arrive at the museum, take a look at the traditional artifacts, prehistoric pieces, and valuable old paintings.
Continue to the Bali Art Centre, also known as Taman Budaya, which is dedicated to preserving Balinese culture. To round out this half-day excursion, pay a visit to the Balinese People Memorial, also known as Bajra Sandhi, which was built to honor Balinese heroes who fought against colonial rule.
-Fully AC vehicle
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Roundtrip transportation
-Meals and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
The pickup point is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan), You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
-The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation.
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan).
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The tour requires a minimum per booking of 2 adults.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.