Art Tour of Ubud
Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Hear directly from a Balinese Mask Maestro about the significance of Balinese masks in cultural terms.
- View the local art and traditions on display at the Agung Rai Art Museum.
- Explore the Ubud Palace and be in awe of its magnificent traditional structure.
- Go to the Ubud Monkey Forest, a natural sanctuary.
In Ubud, Bali's cultural and artistic center, spend a day filled with art and culture. Many well-known local and international artists call this vibrant region home. The beauty of Ubud lies in its art, particularly in its paintings, but you'll want to stay because of the relaxed atmosphere that surrounds the picturesque village.
Meet I Wayan Muka, a well-known and talented mask maker whose creations display extremely intricate detailing and are frequently used in performances, as you explore the art of Ubud and its surroundings. You will have the opportunity to meet him and learn more about his passion in person. Then, visit the Agung Rai Museum of Art, also known as the ARMA museum, to see one of the best collections of Balinese and Indonesian paintings. More than a museum, the ARMA is a living tradition that you can experience as you stroll through the grounds' lush tropical garden.
After that, stroll a short distance from Ubud's main road to Sari Organic restaurant to enjoy your organic lunch. Continue to central Ubud after lunch to see the 16th-century royal palace there. Right next to the palace is the Ubud Art Market, the most well-known traditional market on the entire island of Bali.
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottle of mineral water
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transportation
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Roundtrip transportation
-Beverage during lunch and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
Pickup points only available for the South Bali area: Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu and Ubud (without Payangan). Pick-ups from different areas not available. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup details directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
-The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation.
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan).
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The tour requires a minimum per booking of 2 adults.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.