Barong Dance and Kintamani Tour
Duration: Up to 6 hours
-Admire the vibrant colors, fantastical creatures, and cultural ideals of traditional Barong dance.
- Perceive the stunning water temple's tranquility and enchantments.
- Go outside and enjoy the emerald green rice fields.
You will begin your day with the renowned Barong and Kris dance performance. The spectacular dance depicts the ongoing conflict between good (Barong) and evil (Rangda) and concludes with a scene in which the kris dancers attempt to kill Rangda, the legendary being known as the Queen of Demons, while in a trance.
The tour will continue to Gunung Kawi, where you will see the sizable shrine to the God Indra that surrounds the holy water temple Tirta Empul. Here, there are bathing pools that are said to have potent healing properties. The late President Soekarno constructed a presidential guesthouse on the hill behind this temple.
The town of Kintamani, which is located in a high mountainous region and gets its name from the wind-blown town at 1500 meters, is the next stop. Kintamani was one of the earliest kingdoms in Bali that is known to have existed, according to inscriptions from the 10th century. As you descend the hill, you will pass Tegalalang's lovely greenery, which includes coconut trees and rice paddies.
-Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Tour guide
- Cooling towel or damp tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Additional food and drinks
Pick-up from your hotel in Bali. The pick-up is only available from the South Bali area Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak. Pick-up from different areas not available. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
-Please note that pick-up points are only available in South Bali, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian and Seminyak.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please note: A minimum of 2 adults is required to book the tour.
- In the case of no shows or cancellations on the day, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.