Ceramic Class with Sunset at Tanah Lot
Duration: Up to 5 hours
- Take a fun ceramics class to learn how some of the local crafts are made.
- Go to Tanah Lot and watch the sunset from one of the island's most beautiful vantage points.
- To make traveling easier, roundtrip transportation to your hotel is included.
Discover a lesser-known but equally fascinating Balinese cultural activity: ceramic making. Take a fun and interesting ceramics class to learn more about this local tradition. Then you'll have the opportunity to visit the most popular sunset viewing location on the island, the Tanah Lot temple.
-Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Pick-up available from the following locations: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan). At the time of booking you will be requested to provide your pick-up details.
What to Remember
-The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book the tour.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.