Cultural Evening in Ubud
Duration: Up to 6 hours
- Attend a traditional Legong dance performance at Puri Saren Agung, also known as the Ubud Palace.
- Dine at Café Wayan and experience the flavors of the region.
- Dinner menu to keep you nourished and satisfied.
This half-day tour will introduce you to the beauty of Ubud village, its culture, and the flavors of this region of the island. The impressive Ubud Palace will allow you to witness the traditional Legong dance. After touring the island, you'll get to try the local cuisine at Café Wayan, where you'll be delighted by the island's signature flavors.
Transfer from your hotel to Ubud Palace in the early evening to be entertained by the Legend and Classical Legong Dance, a refined dance form characterized by intricate finger movements, complicated footwork, and expressive gestures and facial expressions. After that, stroll along Ubud's main streets next to the traditional market, which will lead you to one of Ubud's favorite restaurants, Cafe Wayan, which was featured in the Eat, Pray, Love film, for your Balinese menu dinner.
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Dinner at Café Wayan
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Roundtrip transportation
- Any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
Pickup points only available for the South Bali area: Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu and Ubud (without Payangan). Pick-ups from different areas not available. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup details directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
- Tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan).
- The tour requires a minimum per booking of 2 adults.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.