Bali Bird Park Tour
Duration: Up to 6 hours
- Discover native birds from Bali's remote regions.
- See many different bird species from around the world.
- Take a walk through the park while the birds fly around freely.
The park is divided into seven regions that recreate bird habitats, complete with native plant life.
Explore the native birds of Sumatra, Far East Indonesia, and Papua, from the deep misty jungles of Sumatra to the remote regions of Far East Indonesia and Papua. Explore other tropical continents as well, such as South America, the African Savannah, and Australia. Enjoy a walk through the park as many more birds freely roam alongside cassowaries, crested-cranes, storks, and pelicans.
- Bali bird park admission fee
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Set menu lunch
- Roundtrip transportation
- Other personal expenses
Pick/up is available on a shared basis from South Bali: Tuban, Kuta/Legian, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Seminyak, Sanur, and Ubud Central. All other areas are not available. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation.
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book the tour.
- Pick/up is available on a shared basis from South Bali: Tuban, Kuta/Legian, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Seminyak, Sanur, and Ubud Central. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.