Classic Bali Tour: Uluwatu and BBQ at Jimbaran Bay
Duration: Up to 6 hours
- Pay a visit to the Uluwatu Temple and take in the breathtaking views from its perch on a cliff.
- Watch the impressive Kecak Dance and be amazed at how the dancers and fire interact.
- Includes all entrance tickets, allowing you to book everything at once.
This half-day tour will take you to the incredible Uluwatu temple, where you will be able to witness the traditional Kecak Dance and see how dancers and fire interact. Finally, finish the tour with a delicious seafood BBQ at Jimbaran Bay. Experience Bali's best sunset, a romantic atmosphere with a golden color of the far horizon. Listen to the lively chanting of a hundred Balinese as they perform a popular Bali dance.
The Kecak dance embodies a typical Balinese magical ambiance, with the performance telling the story of an eternal love story between Rama and Shinta. Drive to Uluwatu in the afternoon, a beautiful holy temple at Bali's southern tip, an exquisite monument perched meters above the sea. The temple and its surroundings are home to a variety of monkey species, which are regarded as the locals' protectors.
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Roundtrip transportation
- Beverages and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
Pick-up is available from South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) or the Ubud center.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to Remember
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation.
- Pick-up is available from: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) or the Ubud center.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The tour requires a minimum per booking of 2 adults.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.