Kaliadem Jeep Tour
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- See what remains of the mighty Mount Merapi's eruption.
- Learn the brave story of a kingdom's servant who stayed in charge of the king until the end.
- Take an off-road adventure in a 4x4 jeep.
This tour will take you along the slopes of Merapi, from Kaliurang, Kinahrejo, and Kalikuning to the bunker Kaliadem, where two volunteers were killed during the Merapi eruption in 2006. Traveling by jeep will be both exciting and difficult. Along the way, you can see the ruins of the deadly Merapi eruption, which devastated Kinahrejo and the surrounding area.
-Pickup and drop off at your hotel in Yogyakarta city hotel area
- Guided tour
Pickup service is available only Yogyakarta city hotel area and within area Malioboro/Tugu Yogyakarta. You will be asked to provide your accommodation details with your contact number at the time of booking.
What to Remember
-A maximum number of participants is 14.
- Minimum 2 travelers required to start the tour.
- Participants age under 5 and over 60 years old are not permitted to join this activity.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 48 hours before, you can still receive a 90% refund.