Language: English, French, Dutch
Duration: From 5 hours to 6 hours
- Be amazed by Balinese artists and paintings, as well as what they represent.
- Take in the hustle and bustle of Ubud's market.
- Spend some quality time with a Balinese family.
- Bring the whole family; everyone will have a great time.
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel is included to make your trip more convenient.
The Ubud tour will teach you about Balinese culture and traditions. You will be able to admire Balinese paintings, visit artist ateliers, and observe their focused energy as they create their works of art. These paintings primarily depict Balinese religion, life, and the breathtaking landscapes that the island has to offer.
The following stop is the Ubud market. Enjoy a stroll through the market, which offers a wide range of products, before heading to Batubulan, the stonemasons' center.
The final stop will be a traditional Balinese family, where you will get a firsthand look at how people live in Bali.
-Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Cooling towel or damp tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Entrance fees
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Roundtrip transportation
-Any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
The pick-up is only available from the South Bali area Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak. Pick-up from different areas not available. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup details directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
-Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- A minimum of 2 adults is required for this tour.
- In the case of no shows or cancellations on the day, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.