Full Day Tour of the Ancient Relics of Ubud
Duration: 10 hours
- Discover Bali's heritage.
- You will be impressed for sure.Yeh Pulu is a one-of-a-kind temple with a 25-meter-long carved wall.
- Tegelalang, a beautiful rice terrace in the Ubud area, is a must-see.
- Gunung Kawi Temple is an archaeological complex carved out of living rock.
Spend an entire day exploring Bali's heritage. The sites are located in the center of the island, in Ubud. Discover the fascinating, impressive, and wonderful ruin.
Yes, Pulu. One of the few temples with a 25-meter-long carved wall depicting the history of the Balinese people.
The Hindu archaeological site of Goa Gajah is significant.
Tegelalang is a lovely rice terrace in the Ubud area.
Gunung Kawi Temple is a living rock-carved archaeological complex.
Goa Garba was built around the 12th century during the reign of King Jayapangus on a steep cliff on the banks of the River Pakerisan.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
Pick-up is available only from your hotel in South Bali. Pick-ups from different areas not available. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup details directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
- Please contact the partner after booking to confirm your pick-up details.
- The tour requires a minimum per booking of 2 adults.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.