Intro to Indonesia Tour
Language: English, French, Dutch
Duration: From 2 hours to 4 hours
- Visit historic Jakarta on the Iconic Insiders tour.
- View the capital of Indonesia's highlights.
- Take stunning pictures of all the famous monuments.
- Visit a 1930s-era Italian ice cream shop to indulge in a sweet treat.
Jakarta is bursting at the seams with attractions. Therefore, this Iconic Insiders tour is perfect if you don't have enough time to fit them all in. Take in the highlights in a half-day and cross off the vibrant capital of Indonesia from your list.
You'll start your tour of the Indonesian capital with a quick stop at the National Museum. In Medeka Square, the National Monument is available for selfies, as are the well-known elephant statue and a variety of colonial-style buildings, all of which pay homage to the city's former Dutch colonial past. Additionally, you'll pass the President's Palace.
Admire the enormous Istiqlal Mosque, the biggest in Southeast Asia, and pay a visit to the 1901-built neo-Gothic Jakarta Cathedral. As well as a stop at Ragusa's, an authentic Italian ice cream parlor that has been keeping Indonesians cool since the 1930s, when it's time for a break.
- Ice cream for children
- Admission fees
What to Remember
-Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Food and drinks not included.
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. If you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to before, you can still receive a 50% refund.