Jakarta Food Culinary Experience
Duration: 5 hours
- Gain a better understanding of Indonesian cuisine and culinary traditions.
- Visit local restaurants or food stands in the Jakarta metropolitan area.
- Savour authentic Jakarta cuisine.
Jakarta has a diverse range of amazing restaurants, bars, and sophisticated eateries scattered throughout the city, promising a lively culinary experience from the moment the sun rises until the sun sets. Taste the flavors of the destination's authentic or traditional cuisine. This tour will allow you to choose and sample some of the most delectable dishes in the Jakarta area.
Meet the guide in the lobby of the hotel and prepare to be wowed by the culinary experiences. The guide will provide you with a list of five local restaurants or food stands that you can visit; you will be limited to visiting a maximum of three food stands.
A brief description of the dish you will sample during the tour:
- Gado – Gado is a variant of Indonesia mixed salad. It consists of vegetables, egg, Tempe, tofu and served with peanut sauce.
- Soto Betawi is typical of Jakarta soup. It features cuts of beef meat mixed with tomato, garlic, shallots, and several other vegetables. Everything is mixed into a bowl of coconut milk sauce and added with lime drops for a delicious combination full of flavors.
- Satay Kebon Sirih is one of the most famous chicken satays served with peanut sauce.
- Estak Kie Coffee is one of legendary coffee with its classic place that provides black and milk coffee with or without ice.
- Ice Cream Ragusa is old Italian gelato that started in 1932. There is no food menu due it sells many variants of ice cream only.
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food tasting
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up from your hotel in the Jakarta city area. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup details with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to Remember
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book the tour.
- Please advise us at the time of your booking of any dietary requirements or allergies.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.